Wedding is the most sacred man made relation on earth. All other relations are God made where we are not given the freedom of choice. God only permitted us to choose our spouse. As per our customs, marriage oath is taken in front of fire, the most sacred amongst the five elements & with the chanting of holy shlokas. In this relationship, husband needs to be committed & wife needs to be devoted. Sincerity, love & care between both the partners take us from body to the soul evolvement level. A man takes care of the welfare of family, wife & work. Wife apart from some of them who earn looks after her husband, family & children. She loves her husband whole heartedly.
One should not get into this relationship with any doubt & reservations. If you give your 100%, God will return your dedication to you in one way or the other. Doubt, suspicion & reservation will lead you nowhere. If anything is hidden, it will come out over a period of time.
Mira was an example of height of devotion to her husband & God. Her husband, Rana did not like her & gave her a glass of Vish (Poison). Mira drank it & it turned into Amrut (Nectar). This was how God helped her. The giver is always the winner. By giving your cent percent, if the receiver is at fault, he / she cannot digest taking anymore. Be truly committed. This way, if the receiver is at fault, he will get tired of being loved by you & his / her fault will come out on its own. My young folks, give full to your life & spouse. God will be with you.
This relation is the one with big compromise. The reality of life will totally kill your fantasy. God has some purpose for getting you in a relation with someone. If you are true to this relation, you will become the true child of God. I had 31 years of my committed life to my wife. My wife was never late for my morning cup of tea. Never even once did she show signs of laziness to prepare meals or go out grocery shopping.
Saying this, I would like to give a few tips.
To the husbands:
- Please remain committed to your wife towards her love & care to you as she has left everything behind for you.
- Between your wife & your family, you look after your family keeping your wife as a priority.
- Never ever abuse or hurt your wife in front of family & friends.
- Never have a double life. It will kill the entire aura of your relation & you will reach nowhere.
- Maintain body relation with love & care & don’t force yourself on her. I’ve heard women saying that their duty for the day is over & have the night duty to fulfill. Her love to you should not become her duty to love you.
- Never ask your wife about her past life & never doubt her.
- If you are into a joint family business, please see that your wife gets her day to day & overall need from you.
To the wives:
- Please please love your husband to the fullest with your body, heart & soul. God has permitted you to submit yourself to your husband without any guilt.
- Please do not be rigid in love making because of parental, religion & surrounding Sanskaras. Lack of your free love, resistance, disliking will draw your husband away from you.
- Man has a crucial duty to take care of his own family, work & you. Please co-operate with him.
- When your husband tries to share something, please do not ignore him.
- Never ask your husband about his past life & please do not doubt him.
- If you find something bothering you too much, you must speak to your parents or someone you trust.
- To some extent, you should give some freedom to your husband.
- 9 Having a good life with your children & family please do not ignore your husband.
- Last but not the least to say; please look after yourself in terms of fitness & grace. You’re surely to be loved by all.
Earning young ladies please note: if you’re earning, it’s a little difficult to manage between work & home. You require a real good support. Please do not take toll of your health. You are not a robot to take care of your work, your husband, your children, your family, & home.
That’s all to say with an intention to guide my young folks to lead a better, clean, happy & healthy married life & to evolve each one of you from body to higher conscience level. Wish you all a very happy married life.
God bless you all. With love
Om Sai Ram
Jai Shree Krishna
P.S. I sincerely request the readers to leave a comment once they have read the article. Thank you.